Monday, October 12, 2009

Reworked Sketches For Class Review

 

 


These two drawings are the second batch of sketches for the Crowded New York series I am currently working on as a class assignment. The review of the original sketches by my teacher Matthew Rota and my fellow classmates was very helpful as I went back to revise my drawings.

The first drawing (Dining In) has a lot more items in it to increase the effect of cluttered and tight living.

The second drawing ( No Room Anywhere) differs from the first sketch in that there is a lot more depth in it and the people out in the streets are a little larger to relate better to the figures jutting out of the windows. In a third revision of this idea, I was considering dropping the far roof down to show a sliver of sky with a helicopter and jet flying over the scene.






No comments:

Post a Comment